About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm a technology geek looking to upgrade my programming skills. These are some of the things I'm learning along my journey.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

GridView Features in ASP.NET (Part 2)

Start this lesson with the code from GridView Features in ASP.NET (Part 1)

Select "Edit Columns".


Select "FirstName" in the "Selected Fields". Change the "Header Text" in "BoundField Properties" from "FirstName" to "First Name". Many other changes can be made as well to each field. Play around with menu for yourself and click "OK".

Select "Enable Editing".


Try this out by pressing F5. Click on "Edit" for one of the rows and make a change and click "Update".

Select "Enable Deleting" and try it out too.

Download the code to this lesson here.



No comments:

Post a Comment